This group if for pregnant moms to safely get ask questions to other dads and get an alternate point of view and advice.
1. We do not know why your man is cheating on you. We are dads or dads to be, we do not treat our women in this poor way. Leave him.
2. We have never hit a woman and the only excuse a man can have for doing such a thing is that he is a douche. Leave him.
3. We have sex with our significant other (at least we want to) pregnant or not. He's probably cheating. Leave him.
4. We find our pregnant women, even our pregnant heifers, attractive. If he says you're not attractive, he's a douche, and probably cheating. Leave him.
5. We don't know why he always plays video games. We spend time with our SO. He's probably just a douche. Leave him.
6. We don't know what he wants for his birthday if we know nothing of him. Explain his likes/dislikes. If he doesn't appreciate what you give him then he's probably cheating. Leave him.
7. Please learn to spell and use proper grammar. If we think you are not intelligent we will point it out. There is no need for shortcuts in typing. You are not in a race to finish your post. Your man may find this unattractive. He will probably leave you.
8. Do not insult us when we give you a sarcastic answer. You asked, we answered. If you insult your SO that way, well that's probably why he is cheating.
9. If your man comes home from work and does not want to wait on your every whim, he's probably a douche. Leave him.
10. We do not know why your man calls you bad names. Again, we treat our women with respect. He's probably a douche. Leave him.
11. Please do not "bump" 32 week old threads. I'm not going to read through all the responses in order to give you a new answer which was probably covered already.
12. Use the search feature. A lot of questions were already answered with good answers. I'm not putting the effort in to re-write my response.
13. If you want advice on new sex positions do not flag us when we give valid responses because you are offended. If you do not want to do new things then he will probably cheat and leave you.
14. Do not <edited> b**** about our answers. We <edited> don't care to read your man hating jibberish. Maybe that's why your man cheats.
15. Let your man have alone time. If you're always up his butt calling him every 5 minutes because he is out with his buddies he's probably going to stop at a girls house on the way home.
16. I don't believe that before pregnancy you were having sex 17 1/2 times per day. Don't give me that lie.
17. Do not ask for video game recommendations without telling us what he already plays. If he only plays Madden he's probably not going to like if we suggest Dora's Great Explorations.
18. NO NEED TO TYPE LIKE THIS OR LiKe THiS, YoUll OnLy PIsS Me oFf. Besides, who has that kind of time, that took me like 5 minutes to type that poorly.
19. Thaman's post (removed)
20. And finally, get in the kitchen and make a dang sammich. Men love sammiches and won't leave you if you know how to make heaven between two pieces of bread.
21. We do not know if your vagina will be "virgin tight" again. As far as we know everyone is different. If he thinks it's loose he will probably cheat. So leave him first.
22. Some of us are circumcised and some of us aren't. We like the way we are and our opinions differ. Our kids will be what we choose. Your's should be too.
23. If you get stretchies, ask your man if he likes them. Some guys do and some guys don't. I'm not telling you you're hot in case you aren't. He'll cheat if he thinks they are unattractive. Leave him if he doesn't like them.
24. Do not post "TMI" in here. If I have to look at one more mucus plug you're getting a picture of the next iceberg turd I have.
25. Porn, watch it and shut up. It's not cheating to watch. But if you see him in one, he's probably cheated. Leave him.
26. Yes he's cheating on you... with his hand. Maybe if you touched it once in a while he wouldn't have to. He's saving you the trouble, so get over it.
28. DNA Tests. If your man wants to take one or is denying your baby at least take him on Maury and let us know when you'll be on. s*** 's so funny. Especially when he "ain't dat baby daddy".
29. If you are a noob, do not complain about the Rules for Noobs, as you do not understand the need for them yet.
Thanks for listening and I look forward to answering all future questions. Remember these rules and I might actually like you
Please realize that the group of guys that frequent this app are invested in the pregnancy and/or our children. If we were deadbeats we wouldn't be here.
If your man knocked you up on purpose and left, hits you, verbally abuses you, isn't interested in you or the baby, spends all his free time at the bar or playing video games, etc., etc., etc.; you should leave him, you deserve better.
The majority of the guys that regularly answer questions are in our 30's, a committed relationship, and were trying for a baby. I'm not unsympathetic to your plight, but I don't have any advice to offer about the walking hard-on that fertilized you with his hose and then split.
If you need that sort of advice, you can try here, but you're more likely to find a sympathetic ear on the relationship board.
This forum as we all know is meant for POSTERS to ask the dads questions that pertain to their experience with either pregnancy or father/husband related issues. Its meant for moms and dads to interact but from the stance of a mans point of view. Women POST and REPLY here to help answer possibilites for the POSTERS. Lately it seems this section has been treated like a rant and rave or off topic section. I imagine alot of the fathers, since they have decreased in replying, have declined the offer to come here because of the drama posts and random off topic posts. This isn't singling one person out, its been quite a few lately. I for one will say the forum needs to be treated as such and if you have some off topic or rant or rave or declaration, move the post on your own to a more fit forum.
Also, I'd like to add that the drama and cattiness is not something we deal with in here. So please if you feel the need to lurk and read feel free. If you have a question that needs a mans perspective or just advice about a situation with your husband /s/o please post it.
Otherwise the rest of you please move your drama and rants to another forum.
Thank you in Advance
We hope this will allow the Just for Dads group to be a safe place for dads to engage in conversation with each other.
Jennifer (Community Moderator)
If you were still having unprotected sex with your exgf (& there was still a lot of emotional attachment between the both of you) and she ended up pregnant... BUT, she admitted to you that she had an unprotected one night stand around the same time you guys were sexually active... what would you do? (Obviously, there's that doubt that the baby may not be yours.)